Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wuhan, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,885 prices entered by 722 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07110 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 11,151元 (ARS $156,840) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)