Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / COP
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 9,975元 (COL$5,511,741) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)