Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Wuhan, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00102 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Wuhan (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Wuhan you would need to make just about 10,873元 (10,675,637 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)