Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Wuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Wuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Wuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,372元 (R$ 5,435) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Wuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)