Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wuhai, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,025 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07026 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Wuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Wuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,122元 (ARS $101,374) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Wuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)