Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,818 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / COP
Do you live in Wuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Wuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,529元 (COL$4,162,725) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Wuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)