Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01517 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Wuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Wuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,225元 (476,145 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Wuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)