Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Wrocław, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19077 PLN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 455 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Wrocław? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Wrocław (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,998 zł (Mex$ 68,133) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)