Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Wrocław, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.723 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 411 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Wrocław? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Wrocław (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,594 zł ($6,069) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)