Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Wrocław, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.792 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 364 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Wrocław? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Wrocław (Poland)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)