Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13153 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 46,715 (¥355,169) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 17,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)