Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.707 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 24,894 (Mex$ 35,211) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 18,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)