Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.718 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,421 (Mex$ 35,386) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 18,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)