Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,731 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.707 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 23,523 (Mex$ 33,276) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 17,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)