Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,064 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.719 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,214 (Mex$ 35,084) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 18,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)