Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,197 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.944 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,404 (S/. 5,426) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 17,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)