Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.867 ZAR / HKD
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 250% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 66,591 (HK$35,676) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)