Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.134 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,503 ($1,521) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 16,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)