Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.620 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 23,966 ($1,639) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 17,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)