Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Worcester, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,855 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00395 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Worcester? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Worcester (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 22,117 (COL$5,593,364) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Worcester.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)