Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 294.114 KRW / PLN
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,450,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,888,527 (6,421 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)