Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 895.392 KRW / CAD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,209,257 (C$3,584) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,300,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 3 hours ago)