Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.235 KRW / MXN
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,400,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,735,068 (Mex$ 30,854) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)