Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 693.278 KRW / BGN
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,260,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,520,660 (2,193 лв) in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)