Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.777 KRW / DOP
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,170,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,374,147 (RD$ 69,483) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)