Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 199.804 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,490,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,296,145 (R$ 6,487) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)