Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1116.640 KRW / USD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,014,636 ($2,700) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,530,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)