Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1126.090 KRW / USD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,560,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,866,356 ($1,657) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)