Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.789 KRW / MXN
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,480,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,616,782 (Mex$ 28,981) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,015,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 5 hours ago)