Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 196.392 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,320,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,279,318 (R$ 6,514) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)