Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 854.519 KRW / AUD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,570,801 (AU$4,179) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,600,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)