Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1125.955 KRW / PAB
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 9% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,330,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩2,127,504 (1,890 B/.) in Panama City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)