Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.387 KRW / KES
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,170,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,662,686 (Shilling160,074) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)