Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1337.952 KRW / EUR
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,448,141 (€2,577) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,590,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)