Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.380 KRW / INR
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,590,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,492,734 (₨97,056) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)