Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 895.392 KRW / CAD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩2,521,089 (C$2,816) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,270,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)