Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1337.964 KRW / EUR
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩2,516,286 (€1,881) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,280,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)