Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,198 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.511 KRW / TRY
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,500,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,359,418 (9,886TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)