Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 143.460 KRW / HKD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 75% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,523,274 (HK$31,530) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,590,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)