Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1116.640 KRW / USD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,380,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,640,489 ($1,469) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)