Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 196.392 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,380,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,302,051 (R$ 6,630) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)