Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Wonju, South Korea
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.030 KRW / ARS *
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,380,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,100,171 (ARS $91,449) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)