Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 179.704 KRW / DKK
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,035,447 (kr22,456) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,630,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)