Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1116.650 KRW / USD
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩2,451,289 ($2,195) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩2,360,000 in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)