Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 78.016 KRW / ZAR
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,500,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩2,092,254 (R 26,818) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)