Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wonju, South Korea
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,029 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.163 KRW / ARS *
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,370,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,221,347 (ARS $100,413) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)