Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30367 KRW / COP
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,180,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,149,928 (COL$3,786,800) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)