Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.193 KRW / INR
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 48% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,540,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,327,708 (₨87,388) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 3 hours ago)