Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wonju, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.586 KRW / KZT
Do you live in Wonju? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Wonju (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,630,000 in Wonju you would need to make just about ₩1,338,892 (517,751 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)