Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wollongong, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34475 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Wollongong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Wollongong (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Wollongong you would need to make just about AU$4,105 (11,906 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)